This role is for a middleweight designer who can apply design and artworking skills across a range of disciplines including print design, conceptual design and digital design. The successful candidate will have a high understanding of Adobe CS, experience in B2B marketing with a beautiful portfolio to match.
The successful candidate will be involved throughout the creative process; taking briefs from the account management team to generating concepts and ensuring timely delivery of finished assets.
What we need from you
Creative flair. We want someone who can make tired old corporate communications stand out. Through print and digital, you will produce fresh design and sharp style.
- Strong creative ability / eye for great design
- Experienced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign user
- An ability to contribute strong ideas
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in all aspect of design
- Thorough understanding of print and production processes
- Disciplined approach to preparing artwork for print
- Experience in creating digital assets (such as web banners)
- Ability to take art direction and feedback
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Branding
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Positive, hardworking and a great team player
- Have a strong design capability with the ability to make design decisions that are on brand
- Good verbal and written capabilities
Experience in a B2B marketing agency would be great. But if you’ve got a background in B2C we’d still like to hear from you!