Our Creative Director exists to inspire, develop, and build an award-winning integrated creative team. They will be as comfortable presenting their concepts and rationale to our clients as they are working with a junior to aide their development. A real people person with unbridled enthusiasm for creative and B2B marketing.
Working in partnership with our clients, the strategy team, development, and client service the Creative Director leads and manages their team in the development of creative concepts, content, campaigns, and creative production.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Creative Director oversees the creative department including designers, artworkers, studio manager and motion artists.
Miramar is an independent, strategic, creative, and digital marketing agency based between Reading and Oxford. We believe marketing communications should be about relevant content, targeted execution and should never be ‘business as usual’. Our clients love us because we are results-driven and service focused.
For the last 12 years, we have delivered campaigns that drive ROI for our clients’ budgets. It is all going rather well so we need to find like-minded talent to join our fast-growing, award-winning agency.
We are a business built on its culture and that means leaving the politics at the door and being a real team player. Our core values:
- We take pride in our work
- We are driven
- We are decent
- We are friendly and personable
- Always deliver on our client-first approach ensuring projects are to the highest creative standards, deadlines are met, and our creative output delivers real ROI for our clients
- Pro-actively build on our strong client relationships and be the equal creative partner in the management team, to drive the agency forward
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client's marketing strategy to proactively present ideas and deliver relevant, engaging creative that gets results
- Create, oversee, and challenge creative concepts. Ensuring quality control with the final sign off on all work leaving the agency
- Manage and develop your creative team with twice yearly reviews, objective and KPI setting
- Take a leading role in pitch preparation and presentation to clients and prospects
- Lead the agency creatively but also contribute to daily creative production
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure accurate quotes and project plans are created
- Raise your profile and therefore the agencies with thought leadership, knowledge sharing, networking, speaking opportunities and industry awards
- Be a B2B marketing evangelist; share the love, insight, and knowledge you have for B2B marketing and how exciting it can be.
What we need from you
- An effortlessly collaborative style with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Confidence and provable skills in communicating creative and its rationale to hit business objectives
- A demonstrable track record of success in pitches and delivering measurable business results for clients
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence whilst building strong and effective working relationships
- A hunger to share creative and B2B creative marketing knowledge through the facilitation of learning within the team and the wider agency to promote the development of creative ideas and discussion
- An impressive orator you will have very strong verbal and written capabilities
- Positively motivate, develop, and influence the creative team to constantly strive for the highest creative standards
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and be on the tools to always contribute to creative production output
- You will have extensive knowledge of graphic design, video, digital design, and all relevant software
- At least 8 Years creative experience in a B2B marketing agency.