We are looking for a middleweight Digital Designer who can create outstanding designs for digital products such as websites and apps.
The successful candidate will be involved throughout the creative process. You’ll be taking briefs from the account management team, generating concepts, and ensuring the timely delivery of finished assets.
Applicants will need to demonstrate considered and responsive website designs that deliver an exceptional user experience. You’ll need to justify and discuss your work across a portfolio of digital design, web and print.
What we need from you
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience as a junior/middleweight designer in an agency environment
- Evidence of working across a range of digital / offline platforms including web, mobile, and print
- A portfolio of excellent work that demonstrates an ability to design pixel-perfect solutions for different types of brands and businesses
- Knowledge of best practices when designing for mobile applications for iOS, Windows or Android
- Experience of implementing brand guidelines
- An expert user of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with a good understanding of modern design tools such as Adobe XD
- High understanding of Adobe CS
- Strong Mac & PC literacy, including MS Office
- Proven experience creating wireframes and user journeys
And the type of person who has:
- The ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Innovative ideas and an ability to come up with new concepts
- An obsessive eye for detail
- The ability to collaborate with various teams to get the best out of every project
Plus, it would be great if you have:
- A willingness to learn and develop UX Design principles and best practices
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience using Google Analytics / Tag Manager / Web Masters
- Experience in a B2B marketing agency. But if you’ve got a background in B2C we’d still like to hear from you!