We are looking for a passionate and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join the Strategy Team. This position would be perfect for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in their career and play a crucial role in enhancing our digital marketing capabilities
Reporting to the Senior Strategist, you’ll have a drive to use your expertise and industry knowledge to deliver the best possible ROI and digital results for our clients.
You will help define and achieve business objectives using your insight-led approach, driving positive client engagement throughout entire projects: from fulfilling briefs to campaign creation and post-project reporting. You will be responsible for planning, launching, managing and reporting on a wide range of digital marketing elements, from social media campaigns, PPC, and emails, to inbound marketing and Spotify ads.
You will work closely with the Senior Strategist and Client Service Team to help create the best possible digital strategies; ones that meet client objectives and firmly establish Miramar as a key strategic partner for our clients.
Your mission is to deliver industry-busting digital demand generation results for our clients.
- Manage social media accounts, posting relevant, optimised content at peak times to achieve objectives.
- Plan, create and manage sponsored social media campaigns for a variety of clients and sectors.
- Create detailed target audiences based on demographic, psychographic and company data.
- Provide anticipated results, based on previous experience and knowledge of industry averages and media performance.
- Manage budgets and report to client services on progress and budget utilisation.
- Suggest improvements to campaigns based on your expertise and data-led insights.
- Provide campaign cost estimates to support client service brief creation.
- Assess and analyse client and prospect social media output and performance, and suggest strategic improvements and upsell opportunities.
- Create campaign structures.
- Launch and manage campaigns to ensure maximum possible budget efficiency.
- Report on progress and performance.
- Provide assessments and insights into campaign performance improvement.
- Data Analytics
- Work with the development team to set up website analytics structures to capture all relevant information.
- Provide data-based strategic support for proposals, pitches and to add value to our clients’ day-to-day operations.
- Use data to build accurate personas to guide campaigns and strategies.
- Demonstrate confidence with all aspects of Google Analytics.
- Be adept at deciphering data into actionable strategic insights.
- Assess brands’ SEO performance and devise strategies to achieve required objectives.
- Decipher and gather information from our data tools.
- Turn data into actionable insights and a strategic service offering.
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Use your expertise, data and trend-based insights to proactively offer marketing solutions to clients.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis.
- Proactively monitor insights to suggest campaigns and strategies for clients.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the agency to monitor new trends, opportunities and threats to the agency and our clients.
- Monitor trends and developments within the sector with an eye on how they can be incorporated into Miramar’s digital marketing solutions.
- Delivering Client Goals
- Translate clients’ objectives into strategic digital marketing actions.
- Identify opportunities for increased digital involvement in projects.
- Make recommendations as to how to best allocate the advertising budget. Plans typically include analysis and recommendations on targeting, geography, scheduling, support level and budget.
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital marketing strategies.
- Conduct campaign maintenance to ensure quality control and adherence to overall media plan objectives.
- Deliver all work before project deadlines.
- Provide feedback and assessment of campaigns for client services.
- Follow best practices and processes set out by the business.
- Maintain responsibility for a project from inception through to results and post analysis.
- Work with Client Services to create quotes and budgets for projects.
- Proactively work with Client Services on campaign planning, set-up and optimisation strategy.
- Take pride and responsibility in delivering exceptional digital solutions both in-house and client-facing.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and knowledge sharing amongst the strategy team and wider agency.
- Manage workload, identifying potential bottlenecks and ensuring all relevant stakeholders have visibility of workload, insights and job completion.
Miramar is an independent, creative and digital marketing agency based between Reading and Oxford. We believe marketing communications should be about valuable content and targeted execution; never just ‘business as usual’. Our clients love us because we are results driven and service focused.
For the last 12 years, we’ve delivered campaigns that drive ROI for our clients’ budgets. It’s all going rather well so we need to find like-minded talent to join our fast-growing, award-winning agency.
What we need from you
- At least 3 years’ B2B agency experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Superb presentation skills
- Ownership of data and reporting
- Drive to improve digital performance
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling high-volume workload and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and interpretational abilities
- Ability to effectively utilise media research and reporting resources
- Technical proficiency, particularly with G-Suite, Google Analytics, Ads, social media platforms and media buying platforms