We are a client experience driven agency, our clients love working with us and it’s our job to make them look good.
As a key member of the commercial and production team the digital team leader will ensure that all digital projects are accurately scoped, budgeted, meeting both our internal standard and the client’s expectations. The role sits as a bridge between creative, development and client service teams ensuring all communication internally is accurate and efficient. Overseeing a team of digital project managers and developers, the role includes the following elements amongst others:
- Client briefs, overview of digital projects from start to finish
- Support managing internal digital processes and systems, including working environments and platforms
- Leading the agencies digital marketing strategy for clients
- Best practice knowledge of marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Eloqua and Hubspot
- PPC and social – strategy and planning for client campaigns
- Being involved in new business opportunities along with the pitch team to enhance our digital proposition to new and existing clients
- Assessing and improving technologies and digital processes
- Presenting to clients
- Raise the agency profile by running regular best digital marketing best practice training sessions to existing clients
Building Client Relationships
You must have a client experience led approach to enable account growth and create opportunities
As a senior member of the team you will be expected to liaise with clients on a daily basis from junior roles to boardroom to deliver campaigns and solve problems.
Your natural proactive approach will help us present and sell in proposals but also spot opportunities to help our clients with ways to expand, create or execute campaigns.
What we need from you
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing best practice and strategy
- People management/delegation skills
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing multiple projects from a b2b or integrated agency
- A track record of delivering successful and complex digital projects
- The ability to forge and establish relationships with clients and internally
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Understand the full marketing mix
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills