This role is for a full stack developer who can apply great development skills to a wide variety of projects in an exciting and fast moving agency. Joining a growing team, you would be the go-to person for front and back-end development.
What we need from you:
- Excellent front end development skills including HTML5, CSS3 and Email development
- Great PHP knowledge (object-oriented and procedural)
- Excellent understanding of databases and their creation and management, with a particular focus on MySQL
- Experience working within MVC backend web frameworks
- Top-notch coding and documenting style
- Experience creating and working with APIs
- Experience working within various CMS systems, with any experience in MODx being an advantage
- Experience working with platform agnostic mobile platforms such as PhoneGap, Cordova
- Experience working with platform agnostic desktop platforms such as nw.js or Electron
- Experience working within a server hosting environment such as WHM, cPanel, Plesk, or Webmin
- Experience working within an integrated Git environment
- Experience working within Marketing Automation systems such as HubSpot, Pardot, CampaignMonitor, Marketo etc
- Fast learner of new technologies with a passion for keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to work well in a team and to work with other departments and disciplines
- Experience working under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good at juggling multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience working within OSX as an operating system
Experience in a B2B marketing agency would be great. But if you’ve got a background in B2C we’d still like to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Dynamic working environment
- Friendly team
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Target incentives
- Unlimited squash in three flavours*
- You can have a big influence on the agency's future
- No glass ceiling for your potential
* Limited to three glasses per day, subject to availability.
Miramar is an independent, creative and digital marketing agency based in South Oxfordshire who believe marketing communications should be about relevant content, targeted execution and should never be ‘business as usual’.
For the last 8 years we’ve delivered highly targeted campaigns that drive ROI by engaging with our client’s prospects and customers. It’s all going rather well so we need to find like-minded talent to join our fast growing agency (Top 20 fastest growing B2B agency 2013, 2014 & 2016).
Direct applicants only. Agencies need not apply.
If you're interested in this role, click apply and send us your CV and covering letter or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org