We are a client experience driven agency; our clients love working with us and it’s our job to make them look good.
As a key member of the commercial and production team the Head of Digital will ensure that all digital projects are accurately scoped, exceed client objectives, hit deadlines and meet our standard for quality output. The role sits as a bridge between development and the creative and client service teams ensuring all communication internally is accurate and efficient.
Overseeing a team of developers and digital execs the role includes the following elements amongst others:
- An internal digital consultant for the agency
- Client briefs, planning and scoping
- Scheduling developers project time
- Assessing and validating digital designs to ensure they are meet the brief, are possible and best practice
- Being involved in new business opportunities (planning and scoping) to enhance our digital proposition to new and existing clients
- (Nice to have) Presenting to clients
- (Nice to have) Best practice knowledge of marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Eloqua and HubSpot
Building Client Relationships
You must have a client experience led approach to enable account growth and create opportunities. As a senior member of the team you will be expected to liaise internally and with clients from junior roles to boardroom to rationalise strategy and solve problems whilst building strong positive relationships with a can do, solution led attitude.
Your natural proactive approach will help us extend our digital proposition and sell in proposals but also spot opportunities to help our clients with ways to expand, create or execute campaigns or projects.
What we need from you
- A good understanding of code, a former developer or developer looking for a more commercial role
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing best practice and strategy
- People management/delegation skills
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing multiple projects from a b2b or integrated agency
- A track record of delivering successful and complex digital projects
- The ability to forge and establish relationships with clients and colleagues
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- (Nice to have) SEO strategy and tactical execution