We are a client experience driven agency, our clients love working with us and it’s our job to make them look good.
We are looking for a talented and competitive part-time Inside Sales Executive that thrives in a considered sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating opportunities, qualifying prospects and booking meetings. This is a part-time role with flexible set days per week.
At any one time you’ll be supporting the Managing Director and Commercial Manager increasing the pipeline of opportunity for the agency by:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account handler for further development and closure
- Booking meetings and creating pitch opportunities hitting quarterly targets
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generate interest
- Cleaning, maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within your assigned markets
Building client relationships
You must have a client experience led approach to enable and create opportunities.
As an important member of the commercial team you will be able to liaise with clients and prospects on a daily basis from junior roles to boardroom to ensure the agency is front of mind for campaigns, projects and pitches.
What we need from you
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to meet deadlines and take responsibility for a sales target
- Well organised and positive outlook, does not mind rejection or repetition of tasks
- Must be persistent, especially when following up, but not aggressive
- Out-going, chatty, sociable and eager to learn
- Good command of English language and grammar for correspondence
- Ability to undertake company research, think of new opportunities
- Able to pass on leads for further development and closure
- Social media savvy