We’re looking for a budding wordsmith to join our fast-paced and client-focused agency as a Junior Copywriter.
This is a new but important role that would present the successful candidate with a lot of opportunities to develop. You will be supporting our copywriting team through copy and content writing, proofreading and transcribing tasks across a variety of client and in-house projects.
Within the role, you can expect to be:
- Producing engaging copy across a wide range of platforms (including social media)
- Supporting the team with ad hoc copy tasks
- Ensuring that your copy is consistent and on-brand for each client and project
- Proofreading and editing copy
- Transcribing audio-video recordings to text
What we need from you
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading capabilities
- A knack for thinking creatively
- The ability to work collaboratively and confidently with account managers and other creatives (including designers and other copywriters)
- Strong organisational skills
- A eye for detail, including the ability to spot typos and grammattical errors from a mile away (Did you catch those two?)
- Degree level qualification in English, Journalism or a similar essay-based subject
- 1 year’s content creation experience desired but not essential
In order to be considered for this role, we will need to see samples of your writing.