We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Manager to join the operations team. Reporting to the Group Account Director you’ll have a passion for digital marketing and the ability to take the Miramar brand, and ensure it is accurately portrayed in the market.
Your ultimate goal will be to raise the profile of Miramar, educating existing and prospective clients of our full proposition and results driven nature of what we do.
You will be responsible for working with our strategy team to define and produce our marketing plan based on a number of agency KPIs, examples of these could be inbound leads, increased website traffic and awards won.
As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the business development team to ensure that they have content to share with prospects at all times and you may be required to present as part of the new business process.
Your mission is to help deliver on our ambitious growth plans by influencing both new and existing clients.
Miramar is an independent, creative and digital marketing agency between Reading and Oxford who believe marketing communications should be about relevant content, targeted execution and should never be ‘business as usual’. Our clients love us because we are results driven and service focused.
For the last 12 years we’ve delivered campaigns that drive ROI for our clients’ budgets. It is all going rather well so we need to find like-minded talent to join our fast-growing, award winning agency.
Miramar Brand Management
- Working with the SLT to ensure we have one consistent message with our brand and that it is used across the agency
- Managing a bank of templates to ensure consistency across all material that we create
- You will be the brand champion, anything relating to Miramar Marketing must be signed off by you
- Showcasing our proposition
Miramar Website Management
- Working with the SLT to ensure that the message across our website is consistent and correct
- Responsible for our website, identifying any bugs or enhancements that can be made and then running that project internally with the appropriate teams
- Reviewing analytics to show website performance and working with relevant teams to identify areas for improvement
- Quarterly website benchmarking to ensure we set regular KPIs to meet overarching objectives
- Case study management - ensuring that all campaigns have relevant visibility on the website and across any other required channels
- Creating and promoting success stories
Miramar Digital Presence Management
- Working with all departments to ensure relevant content is created for our social media profiles
- Managing scheduling and posting across all social media profiles
- Proactive management of social media profiles
- Managing our digital presence, including PPC and other digital demand generation campaigns
- Research and planning of awards entries across the year
- Management of awards submissions
- Monthly marketing update meeting to update the agency on activity and results
- Bi-weekly newsletter to be created and sent to the agency
- Working with the SLT to identify and go to market with stand alone products, potentially to a different market
- Recruitment support
- Client service and business development support during busy times, and holidays
- Strong internal communications
- Team building activities
What we need from you
- Positive and proactive approach
- The ability to work independently, including self managing priorities and workload
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the B2B space
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns based on business challenges
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Understand the full marketing mix
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Client development
- Commercially savvy
- Motivating and engaging employees
- Strategic thinking