This role is for a Middleweight Video and Motion Artist who can apply video production skills across a range of disciplines including video pre-production (storyboarding and storyline creation), production (location, studio and live filming) and post production (video editing and motion graphic production). The successful candidate will have a high understanding of Adobe CS and experience in B2B marketing with a beautiful portfolio to match.
The successful candidate will be involved throughout the creative process; from taking briefs from the account management team to generating concepts and ensuring timely delivery of finished assets.
What we need from you
Creative flair. We want someone who can transform tired old corporate communications and make them stand out. Through video and motion, you will produce fresh content that pushes the boundaries of video production. Other requirements are:
- Strong creative ability / eye for great design
- Experienced After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator user
- An ability to contribute strong ideas
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in all aspects of video and motion production
- Thorough understanding of video production processes
- Disciplined approach to structuring video project files
- Ability to take art direction and feedback
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of branding
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Positive, hard-working and a great team player
- Have a strong video capability with the ability to make design decisions that are on brand
- Good verbal and written capabilities
- Experience in storyboarding
- Ability to shoot video on location, in a studio or live environment
- Strong video editing skills
- Full understanding of audio recording for video
- Experience in audio post production
- Strong motion graphic production abilities
- Understanding of video delivery formats
- Knowledge and experience in 3D, VR and AR are desirable but not essential.
Experience in a B2B marketing agency would be great. But if you’ve got a background in B2C we’d still like to hear from you!