This role is for a Senior Video and Motion Designer who can apply video production skills across a range of disciplines including video pre-production (storyboarding and storyline creation), production (location, studio and live filming) and post production (video editing and motion graphic production).
The role involves managing the creative process; from taking briefs from the account management team to generating concepts, delegating work and mentoring junior/middle weight roles to ensure high quality and consistent output, delivery on time, every time.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a team, excellent communication skills, experience in B2B marketing with a beautiful portfolio to match.
What we need from you
Creative flair. We want someone who can transform tired old corporate communications and make them stand out. Through video and motion, you will produce fresh content that pushes the boundaries of video production. Other requirements:
- Strong creative ability / eye for great design
- Experienced After Effect, Premiere, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator user
- An ability to contribute strong ideas
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in all aspects of video and motion production
- Thorough understanding of video production processes
- Disciplined approach to structuring video project files
- Ability to take art direction and feedback
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of branding
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Positive, hard-working and a great team player
- Have a strong video capability with the ability to make design decisions that are on brand
- Good verbal and written capabilities
- Excellent storyboarding skills
- A professional shooter/producer and director on location, in a studio or live environment
- Professional video editing skills
- Excellent at colour grading
- Professional execution of audio recording for video
- Exceptional at audio post production
- Can use After Effect at a professional level to produce complex motion graphics
- Understanding of video delivery formats
Knowledge and experience in 3D, VR and AR are desirable but not essential.
Experience in a B2B marketing agency would be great. But if you’ve got a background in B2C we’d still like to hear from you!